It has been a week since the boyfriend left for his holiday and I started work at my new place. I never really expected much, but as it turns out I am enjoying the ride.
- You can cook and eat whatever the hell you please without worrying if it tastes alright.
- You gain a sense of individuality. You form your own little style of doing things and your own routines.
- There is something about living alone that improves or increases your confidence and self-belief.
- You can eat at any time and procrastinate all you want and no one will say a thing.
- You feel proud that you survived an entire week of work, household chores and everything else that goes with it.
- You come up with cool inventions for meals, entertainment and survival. For example, decorating the wall with paper.
- You become independent because you end up doing the things you wouldn’t usually do.
- Lastly, you learn to live with yourself. Being accepting of one’s own company is perhaps one of the most beautiful things you could ever experience in your lifetime.
Looking forward to what the new week brings me.
Stay blessed! 🙂